|Course Category||Information & Communications Technology|
|Open to countries under these programmes|
(i) SCPTA countries
(ii) SIDSTEC countries
The course will equip senior management participants with a range of emerging practices and examples of how e-Government can be undertaken by public sector organisations to strategically plan and transform their organisation. The course aims:
- To provide an understanding of e-Government and its evolution;
- To learn frameworks for e-Government, governance, infrastructure and access technology and business process re-engineering;
- To reinforce learning through e-Government best practices through workshops and site visits; and
- To provide an opportunity for participants to share their country’s experiences on e-Government and to develop and e-Government action plan.
|Course Synopsis & Methodology|
Instructional method will include lectures, use of case studies and workshops.
The topics to be covered are:
- Understanding e-Government, ICT strategies and business process reengineering framework and project management framework
- National ICT Strategies
- e-Government Framework
- Infrastructure and
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) & Change Management
- Project Management
Applicants should be:
- Senior policy makers from government ministries, agencies and other bodies with the responsibility for planning and implementing e-Government programmes.
- Nominated by their respective Governments
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- In good health